I hope He's not George!



Look at that poster. Grrh, Can't wait. Alright. Few weeks from now, all eyes will be on Seattle Grace Hospital again. As we inch closer to the Season 6 premiere of Grey's Anatomy, they're a lot of rumors and unanswered questions: like Cristina and Owen, will they take it to the next level? What's next for Izzie and Karev? for Mark and Lexie? how about Meredith and Derek, will they tie the knot this time? and that John Doe is not George O'malley, really? But in the season 5 finale, George wrote 007 in the palm of Meredith. I don't know either but "007" means George, right? Remember Episode 1 " A Hard Day's Night" of Season 1?

GEORGE: "007. They're calling me 007, aren't they?"
MEREDITH: "No one's calling you 007."
GEORGE: "I was on the elevator and Murphy whispered 007."
CRISTINA: "Okay, how many times are we going to go through this, George? Five, ten? Give me a number or else I'm going to hit you."
GEORGE: "Murphy whispered 007 and everyone laughed."
IZZIE: "He wasn't talking about you."
GEORGE: "Are you sure?"
MEREDITH: "Would we lie to you?"
GEORGE: "Yes."


So here's the anticipated Season 6 premiere sneak peak of Grey's Anatomy






See? Lexie said it's not George. But when you look closely to John Doe, the eyes, nose, you will see more of O'malley, in my opinion. But whether the Faceless patient is George or not, i know you will all agree with me that George is one of the characters that will remember forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment