Unforgettable Cebu 1



Rain


I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

-Shel Silverstein



This is our last night here in the beautiful City, Cebu. I need to pack all my things for tommorow's flight to Bohol, but before that I guess I need to share some of my experiences here in Cebu.

We spent our days in the awesome Cebu Midtown Hotel.I love our room, like the service, the staff were nice. About the food.... superb ( in my opinion)!







Our Sink and a night view from the room.




During our stay here the rain keeps on pouring... bad timing I guess. Lol

In spite of the heavy rain, we still managed to visit some of Cebu's Tourist's Spot.



Ayala Center Cebu - Terraces Day and Night

So that's the first part of my adventure in Cebu. I wanted to post all my adventures but I need to prepare for tommorow's flight. And lastly, when it rains I remember the poem by Shel Silverstein entitled Rain. Ahhhh. lol





Credits: Laylander. Cebu Midtown Hotel, Shel Silverstein


0 comments:

Post a Comment